It is estimated that by 2020, there will be 500 000 million Africans using the internet regularly. Currently, Africans spend over 13 hours per month online and 9 out of 10 people of the continent access the internet through a mobile device. The e-commerce industry on the continent doubles year on year with a projected sales figure of 75 billion USD in online sales by 2025.
At NubiaNetwork, we do research on how African consumers respond to online marketing. Our research includes topics such as:
- Conversion factors for online sales in Africa
- Blockchain and Bitcoin in Africa
- Digital Careers in Africa
- The effects automisation on local jobs
- Internet speeds and internet costs in Africa
Using this research, we develop online business models for African entrepreneurs who are launching their brand in an African market. For more information, feel free to contact us on email@example.com